1.5kg cauliflower, washed and cut into florets
1 tblsp olive oil
2 stalks of celery, chopped
3 leeks, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
2 - 3 tblsp powdered chicken stock
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large pot and saute onion, leek and celery until the onion has gone translucent.
- Add the cauliflower, cover the pot and allow to cook over a medium heat.
- Add chicken stock and enough water to just cover the cauliflower. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a low to medium heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend using a stick blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.